3.14.2013

National Potato Chip Day


 


It's National Potato Chip Day!!!! 
I'm a salty/spicy girl.  I will take a chip over a piece of chocolate or sweet treat ANY DAY!

So today I should be celebrating to the fullest but...... for Lent I decided to try to eat "clean" and stay clear of those processed foods with a few exceptions. I WILL NOT give up my alcohol or my ONE Dr. Pepper from Sonic a day. But evidently processed foods include chips! Can you hear the sarcasm in my voice? Well.... if you know me you also know that I could live on chips and salsa (or guac) with a margarita of course. I'm pretty sure that I have some Mexican in me somewhere in my lineage. I'd kill to have the gorgeous tanned skin and the big brown eyes... but no, I'm whiter than white with blonde hair (OK, I was blonde but it's now an ugly brown with grey that my sweet BFF turns blonde every 8 weeks or so) and blue eyes. I digress.... back to my chip obsession. The sweet BFF that I mentioned before found some chips for me that don't taste like cardboard and that I can eat during this 46 days of he&&!!!

May I introduce you to the FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD Brand of All Natural Chips.
 
 
Food Should Taste Good Multigrain

Ingredients:  Stone Ground  Corn, High Oleic Sunflower Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Brown Rice Flour, Flax Seeds, Cane Sugar, Oat Fiber, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Quinoa, Soy Flour, Sea Salt.

They are:
- All Natural
- GF:  Certified Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
- Low Sodium
- Certified Kosher
- Cholesterol Free
- No MSG
- No Trans Fat
- Good Source of Fiber
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives
- Excellent Source of Whole Grains

And they have other flavors:
- Olive
- Blue Corn
- Lime
- Sweet Potato
- Jalapeno
- and a TON more...... 

They also have a ton of recipes for dips on their website that I can't wait to try.  http://www.foodshouldtastegood.com/our-products/recipes/savory-recipes

In case you are wanting to buy some for yourself, my BFF got these from Costco.  If you don't have access to Costco you can visit FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD at http://www.foodshouldtastegood.com/ and purchase them online and have them delivered straight to your door.  You can also check them out on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

p.s.  I was not paid for the opinions in this post  ;-).... but they are REALLY good!  And they can be a chip or a cracker! 

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment