8.12.2012

a star is born

A star is born.  OK, maybe not born, but definitely given new life thanks to a little paint. 

I have found a paint that I'm obsessed with and it couldn't be easier (or more addicting) to use.
The paint is Valspar Metallic Spray Paint and can be found at Lowes.

AFTER photo. 
The beautiful gold starfish beauties were cheap but they don't look cheap at all.





I found this set of 3 resin starfish. 
The color was peach and not the color I was looking for but for $2.50
on clearance, I couldn't pass them up. 


Since they were bundled up I didn't notice that 2 of the starfish were damaged. 
I still thought with a little cleaver "stacking" or staging that I could still make them work.


My favorite paint I found at Lowes.  It's from Valspar and it's METALLIC!!!! 






See my clever stacking... still cute!



This photo is a sneak peak of my NEXT spray paint project using the same Valspar Metallic paint.
Stay tuned!!!!