9.23.2012

Birchbox - September

I have been on the waiting list for Birchbox for MONTHS and now I am finally a member.
If you feel like you've been under a rock (like I feel alot of the time) and don't know what Birchbox is.... then welcome to the club. 



Birchbox is the best way to discover new grooming, beauty and lifestyle products. Sample top products from high-end brands, get expert advice, buy new favorites and earn points with every purchase.  They hand-pick beauty and lifestyle samples based on your profile and then deliver them to your door for $10/month. + Birchboxes Ship Free!

If you are anything like me, you like to try LOTS of different things.  I'm guilty of looking through my latest magazine and tearing out the photo of the item(s) and then spend time going from store to store to find them.  Then I risk having them look horrible on me.  Plus it's such a pain to return them OR you can do what I normally do which is keep it and waste the money.  And I'm not interested in going to a beauty store to sample items that hundreds if not thousands of people have sampled.  THAT'S JUST GROSS!!! 

Birchbox is perfect for me because it's $10 total every month and a cute little box arrives in my mailbox with samples (and sometimes full-sized products) that I can try and see if I like.  Usually there are 4-5 products in each box, which makes each sample $2 or less. That's a steal in my opinion.  If I don't like the sample, I can pass it on to my girlfriends or their daughters. But when I DO find a product I like - I am a fan-for-life!!!    And NO, I'm not getting paid for this blog entry.  ENOUGH TALKING ALREADY......  Here's what came in this month's Birchbox box. 
Drum roll please.....




Here are all the goodies!


1 | 2 | 3| 4 |5




Also included:  Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy La Fleur scent, Madewell coupon and Fall Look Book

 
 
I can't wait to try all of these products, to watch the videos and check out the Birchbox blog.
To watch their video -> click here.

To join -> click here and tell them I sent you.